Ainthinai- Tree Walk at Madhuranthagam farm on 20th April
What is Tree Walk?
How many of you ever identified the tree by looking into it's physical appearance? If you are not able to identify, then here is the chance for you to learn it. As trees are the only source which provides Oxygen for our lungs to breath, it's good to know about those trees.
A Tree Walk provides a opportunity to observe, appreciate and learn about community trees and their role in the health and beautification of public areas. The Tree Walk is a unique initiative to sensitize people about the importance of trees/plants and encourage them to grow/conserve trees in their respective localities. This educational program aimed to engage the people, doing their bit for care and conservation of trees in their neighborhood.
Few Questions about Trees?
1. How the trees benefit to the environment?
2. What are our native trees and foreign trees?
3. What are the medicinal importance from the tree?
4. Which tree will produce more Oxygen?
5. Which tree can be planted on which area?
6. What is the suitable condition for the tree to grow?
7. Which tree can be planted nearer to our house?
These above are the few basic questions which you can find the answers at the end of the tree walk. You can also clarify the myths about the trees.
1) Leaving from chennai by Sunday morning [ 5 am ]
2) Reach the farm near Madhuranthagam
3) Understand the types of traditional trees and its benefits and Have a walk around the 10 acres of farm land.
4) Come back home with satisfied heart that you have known about native trees.
This farm got few nice wells. Swimming in the well is not allowed to non swimmers strictly. Please follow the organizer's instruction on this.
Who can Apply?
Everyone from CTC is welcome.But Preference will be given to Social friendly participants.
Not more than 25 members
Cost for traveling + food and snacks. It should come around Rs 300. CTC is a non-profit group and accounts will be shared transparently with all participants.
Koyambedu - 05:00 am
Guindy - 05:30 am
Sholinganallur - 05:30 am
Tambaram - 06:00 am
"Feedback or complaint from any CTC member on the group, event, organizer, safety or accounts can be raised to the firstname.lastname@example.org"
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AinthinaiCoreteam [CTC]" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "The Chennai Trekking Club" group.
To unsubscribe go to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Chennai Trekking Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sachennaitrekkingclub.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.